Please read carefully our General Booking Terms & Conditions, Cancellation, Payment and others policies
A) Conditions of Agreement
Acceptance of a booking with Czone Diver means that you agree to the terms and conditions as outlined below in their entirety.
1. Reservation requests will be e-mailed or phoned to the Sales person.
2. Upon receiving a reservation request the Company is obliged to make a temporary reservation if available and reserve the space for a minimum of 48 hours awaiting confirmation from the customer.
3. Confirmed reservations can only be made with a 30% deposit accompanied with a booking submitted in writing, by email or by fax.
4. If the booking is made within 30 days of the departure date, then full payment should accompany the booking.
5. On receipt of a 30% deposit for the specified cruise we will send you a confirmation. The remaining balance must be paid 30 days before departure of the trip.
6. If Czone Diver does not receive the full payment 30 days prior to the trip: Czone Diver will send a written warning.
7. If no payment is made within 3 days of the warning Czone Diver retains the right to cancel the booking and resell the spaces with no refund given Cancellation and No Show
1. Full pre-payment for your booking confirmation before guest arrival 30 days prior on guest arrival by transfer to our bank details below:
Name of Bank: SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK, KOH TAO BRANCH (Vat7%)
Account Name: Czone Diver Co., Ltd
Account No.: 878-207-8856
SWIFT code: SICOTHBK
Name of Bank: SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK, KOH TAO BRANCH
Account Name: Miss. Kawintra Buasri
Account No.: 878-207-2389
SWIFT code: SICOTHBK
Please send us the slip bank by fax or mail
C) Cancellation and No Show
1. Cancellations must be made in writing, by letter, fax or email.
2. Cancellations within 31 days to 40 days in advance of the departure date will be Charged 30% of the total amount of booking
3. Cancellations less than 30 days in advance of the departure date will be Charged 100% of reserved trip fee
4. No Show will be subject to a fee equal to 100% of the total amount of booking.
5. Should a early leave takes places, a penality on remaining contracted stay will be applied as a cancellation fee.
D) Governing Law
1. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand and the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) No. 41/00389
Add to Favourites