No minimum age, 1/2 day Get certified in PADI Coral Reef Conservation with Czone Diver Koh Tao Thailand. The PADI Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course is a 1 day course designed to introduce you to the role that coral reef ecosystems play in our planet’s seas & oceans.
Not a diver, but want to participate in Reef Conservation and Awareness?
- The PADI AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course is a 1 day course designed to introduce you to the role that coral reef ecosystems play in our planet’s seas.
- Soft Coral at Koh Tao dive site Thailand. You do not need to be able to dive to take part in this course.
- The PADI AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Specialty course teaches divers, snorkelers and non-divers about the vital role of coral reefs in the marine environment.
- The course also familiarizes participants with the current state of the world’s coral reefs and how they can help.
- There are no dives or age limits. Divers and non-divers alike enjoy learning about the aquatic environment.
What will I learn during the PADI Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course?
The PADI Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course familiarizes you with the current state of the world’s coral reefs and how you can help.
- This non-diving course includes:
- An introduction to the Project AWARE Foundation
- The importance of coral reefs to marine ecosystems and coastal areas
- Coral reef biology, association and competition
- The status of the world’s coral reefs
- How you can help, including responsible diving and snorkeling practices
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating
Who can participate in the PADI Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course?
- Age – No minimum age
- Diving Certification – Not required
- Interest in Coral Reef Conservation and the Aquatic World
How often do you run Coral Reef Conservation Courses?
Courses start every day, at a time to suit you. You can book now, or come in to see us while you’re on holiday in Koh Tao. We offer free transfers to and from your resort in Koh Tao for any of our dive courses or daily dive trips.
What languages do you teach in?
We run PADI Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course in English, German, Swedish and French. We run semi-supported courses in Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Thai. Please let us know if you require course materials in another language and we will order them for you. On the dive boats, we supply drinking water, tea, coffee and fruit. We also provide a selection of fruit juices and towels on each trip.
How many people are in each group?
We keep group sizes small to ensure you receive maximum benefit from your tuition (maximum 4 students per Instructor). This also minimises negative impact on the reefs. Our emphasis is on safety, fun and personal service within a relaxed and stress-free environment. We keep group sizes to a minimum to ensure your underwater experiences are rewarding, safe and fun.
The PADI Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course counts as one of five Specialty course certifications required for the PADI Master Scuba Diver certification. Your next step would be to become a PADI Advanced Diver Course, PADI Master Scuba Diver or PADI Divemaster Course.Dive the famous dive sites of Chumphon pinnacle, Southwest pinnacle, Shark Island,White rock, Green Rock, Hin wong pinnacle, Laem Thin, HTMS wreck.
Add to Favourites