Learn Scuba Review Course Koh Tao, If you haven’t dived for a while, make sure you enjoy your next dive to the full. Refresh your dive skills and knowledge with a PADI Scuba Review Course Koh Tao. We will update your PADI certification card to show that your dive skills are up to date.
Whether you are a certified PADI Diver or certified through another organization, The Scuba Review Course Koh Tao program is a great way to tune up your diving knowledge and skills and get you back in the water feeling comfortable and confident.
The PADI Scuba Review Course Koh Tao program consists of two parts:
- Knowledge Review
- Confined Water Skills Review
- The Knowledge Review segment covers basic safety information you learned during your entry-level training.
- Take a short quiz and review using the Recreational Dive Planner (RDP) to remind you of some of the fundamental theory you learned during your PADI Open Water Course.
- The Confined Water Skills Review will give you the opportunity to practice some of the scuba diving skills you learnt during your Open Water Course. With guidance from one of our instructors or Divemasters, you will remind yourself and fine-tune your diving skills.
The PADI Scuba Review Course Koh Tao program is:
- A great way to brush up on your knowledge and skills after a period of inactivity
- A good review of important knowledge and skills prior to taking any PADI continuing education course
- For PADI Open Water Course referral students who want a refresher prior to making their open water training dives
- For PADI Scuba Divers who want to upgrade to PADI Open Water Diver
- A review of important knowledge and skills for the Junior Open Water Diver Course seeking to upgrade to Open Water Diver Course
What will I Learn during a PADI Scuba Review Course Koh Tao?
Complete a short quiz to remind you about some of the key safety information that you learned during your PADI Open Water Course training. The PADI Scuba Review Course Koh Tao quiz is designed to get you thinking about diving and dive safety. We also include a full review of the Recreational Dive Planner tables. If you do not have your manuals with you, we can lend you some to have a look at.
After a step-by-step reminder on how to set up your dive equipment and some maintenance tips, we take you on a dive in the pool to go over some of the key underwater skills from your initial training.
We spend some time working on bouyancy skills as we believe practising good bouyancy is one of the key ways in which we can help to conserve the underwater environment.
Who can participate?
If you are a certified diver already, and haven’t dived for a while, we would encourage you to take a Scuba Review Course Koh Tao. PADI recommends anyone who hasn’t dived for 6 months or longer, take a Scuba Review Course Koh Tao.
If you’re aged 10+, in general good health and fitness, and are not suffering from a cold or ear infection, you should be eligible to take part in a PADI Scuba Review Course Koh Tao. Please check the health requirements for this course
How often do you run courses?
Courses start every day, at a time to suit you. You can book now, or come in to see see us while you’re on holiday in Koh Tao Thailand.
What languages do you teach in?
We run PADI Scuba Review Course Koh Tao in English, German, Swedish and French. We run semi-supported courses in Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Thai. Please let us know if you require course materials in another language and we will order them for you.
How much does it cost?
The price 1500 THB for one dive or 2500 THB for two dives in the sea at Czone Diver all our scuba certification courses include free scuba diving equipment rental. All our courses are taught to PADI Standards and prices include PADI certification fees. On the dive boats, we supply drinking water and fruit.
How many people are in each group?
We keep group sizes small to ensure you receive maximum benefit from your tuition (maximum 4 students per Instructor). This also minimises negative impact on the reefs. Our emphasis is on safety, fun and personal service within a relaxed and stress-free environment.
“We keep group sizes to a minimum to ensure your underwater experiences are rewarding, safe and fun.”
What can I do next?
A PADI Scuba Review Course is only the start! A whole new world of adventure is waiting for you. Your next step would be to complete the PADI Advanced Diver Course – broaden your range of diving skills and experiences, get certified to dive to 30 metres and chose from a wide range of Adventure dives such as PADI Wreck Diver Course, diving with PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Diver Course, PADI Underwater Digital Photography Course, PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Course, PADI Aware Fish ID Specialty Course, PADI Underwater Naturalist Course, PADI Multilevel Diver Specialty Course, PADI Night Diver Specialty Course and more…Add to Favourites