Age 15+, 2 days, 4 dives – Get scuba diving certified as a PADI Wreck Diver Course Koh Tao with Czone Diver at Koh Tao Thailand. “Through the PADI Wreck Diver Course, you get the skills, knowledge and procedures you need to answer the call of wreck diving.”
You drift down and pass through a window into the past. As you near the bottom, a recognizable shape begins to form. First, you see a straight line, then a round window. Next, a ship materializes in front of you. As you look at the wreck, past and the present meet.
- Whether sunk intentionally or tragically, whether a sunken ship, a plane or an automobile, the call of wrecks is nearly irresistible to divers.
- Through the PADI Wreck Diver Specialty Course, you get the skills, knowledge and procedures you need to answer the call of wreck diving.
- Dive the HTMS Sattakut ”LCI 742” was sunk on 18th June 2011 after an Navy ceremony.
- Explore the past in the present with the PADI Wreck Diver Course Koh Tao.
What will I learn during the PADI Wreck Diver Course Koh Tao?
The purpose of the PADI Wreck Diver Course Koh Tao is to familiarize divers with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems, hazards and excitement of diving on wrecks. The Wreck Diver Course Koh Tao is intended as a safe, supervised introduction to wreck diving, with emphasis on fun and safety.
The goals of the PADI Wreck Diver Course Koh Tao are to:
- Demonstrate practical wreck diving knowledge, including recognizing and avoiding potential hazards, and planning procedures that make wreck diving fun.
- Explain the historical value of wrecks, social and legal issues surrounding that value, and describe some of wreck diving’s implications, including the pros and cons of removing artifacts from wrecks.
- Plan and organize dives to safely explore wrecks found within depths and conditions as good as or better than those he has been trained in Identify the hazards of wreck penetration diving and demonstrate the techniques and procedures required to minimize those hazards.
- During the 4 Open Water Dives segment participants are required to prepare their equipment, plan the dives and demonstrate good diving skills in that environment.
- Swim on the outside of a wreck, maintaining proper buoyancy control, and identifying and avoiding potential hazards.
- Navigate on a wreck so that the ascent point can be located without surfacing, with the assistance of the instructor.
- Maintain neutral buoyancy and body position so that the bottom is avoided.
- Swim along the outside of a wreck, in a buddy team, identifying and avoiding potential hazards.
- With a buddy, map a wreck (or portion of a wreck), determining approximate size and marking points of interest.
- Survey a wreck for a penetration dive and evaluate possible entrances.
- Navigate on a wreck, returning to the ascent point without surfacing.
What languages do you teach in?
We run PADI Wreck Diver Course Koh Tao in English, German, Swedish and French. We run semi-supported courses in Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Thai. Please let us know if you require course materials in another language and we will order them for you. On the dive boats, we supply drinking water, tea, coffee and fruit. We also provide a selection of fruit juices and towels on each trip.
How many people are in each group?
We keep group sizes small to ensure you receive maximum benefit from your tuition (maximum 4 students per Instructor). This also minimises negative impact on the reefs. Our emphasis is on safety, fun and personal service within a relaxed and stress-free environment.
We keep group sizes to a minimum to ensure your underwater experiences are rewarding, safe and fun.
Add to Favourites